Why Choose a Kånken Backpack?Print
The Kånken backpack was introduced in 1978 to help reduce back problems amongst school children in Sweden. It quickly became a staple in Scandinavian style. A versatile backpack, perfect for all sorts of activities, from urban outings to outdoor adventures.
The Kånken's features include:
- Large opening at the top
- Two side pockets
- A zippered pocket in the front
- Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps
- Sitting pad in the pocket in the back
- Made of durable, lightweight, water repellent Vinylon F material
- Logo that doubles as a reflector
The reason Kånken backpacks have become one of the most popular bags worldwide is largely due to its all-around functionality. It is practical for everyday use, whether you are gallivanting around the city or going on your next adventure. The Kånken is super versatile and can be worn anywhere!
If you are searching for a bag that is both fashionable & functional, your search is over: the Känken backpack is perfect for you.